My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Sad..

I can't sleep. I feel so guilty.
I was only trying to take doggie out for a walk this evening.
He escaped and ended up being mauled by 4 dogs. Luckily dad came to the rescue. I was struggling in vain to beat the other dogs but they kept coming.Like a pack of wolves, intent on killing.

I was helpless and my stomach knotted. The dogs were viciously attacking doggie side by side.I beat two with my bare hands, but doggie was still not safe from harm. They scrambled away when dad took a large stick and aimed at all.I rushed doggie home. He was already injured on his hind legs and left front leg. I suspect some injuries at his neck too.

I was so angry I wanted to skin those blasted dogs alive.Roast them. Cut them into pieces. I'd make sure they pay if I see them again one day.

My heart breaks seeing doggie in pain.
Naturally, I got a scolding.Major bomb. But I didn't care. I kept watch on doggie until now.

As I look out of my window, I see that he is sleeping near the Volkswagen. He looks so small and fragile.

I am so taking him to the vet tomorrow.

Just one decision and doggie had to pay for the consequence. So sheltered all his life, am sure he enjoyed the price of freedom once a while. That was why he wriggled free from my clutches. How was he to know the danger before him. How was I to know either? Well, apparently that price came a little too high.
I am so angry and sad.
Why must this happen?

Why?..............
(sob sob)

No comments: