My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Doggie's update

My dog is so much better now. Praise the Lord! I didn't even pay a visit to the vet.According to dad, since my dog is a 'paria' dog, his immunity system needs to be trained. I was like, what kind of reason is that? My dog has been acting more quiet these days after the 'war'. However so, his appetite is surprisingly good and he is apparently gaining his strength. He has not lost his mood to play.Which is a good thing. You go, warrior.
Amy's opinion is that doggie is contemplating revenge in silence. lol. I was like hey, maybe! Doggie's probably as angry as I am with his attackers, or maybe many notches higher.

Today when I opened the gates upon arrival after work, doggie was charging towards me with such vigour and energy. I caught him in the nick of time. He tried to wriggle free but I forced him to remain within the house compound.
That was when I believed Amy. I think he really wanted to go after the same dogs that mauled him on Sunday. Such determination. His legs seemed to be fine and his bark as loud as ever. There was no limp, perhaps a slight one but doggie showed no fear whatsoever. He's back!

So moral of the story. We don't stay down for long. We fight and we fight well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahhh...doggie really so gung ho one ar......li hai o that little warrior....anyway good to hear he's doing recovering fast!

Taffy A.E. Jong said...

lol. ya I am so thankful nevertheless. It's good to see him up and about again,barking like it's nobody's business. He's a strong one, that doggie.