My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Sunday, October 5, 2008


I have not forgotten Noah despite the fact that I had not been updating much on accounts of him. However, this I know. If I have a son, I would like to name him Noah. As for a daughter, Azaria. How about my husband? Haha, only God knows.

After the flood, Noah built an altar to the Lord; taking one of each kind of ritually clean animal and bird, and burned them as sacrifice. The odour of sacrifice pleased the Lord and He promised never to wipe the face of the earth again. God made a covenant with Noah and his descendents together with all living beings. Noah became the first man to plant a vineyard. Speaking about vineyard, today at Blessed Sacrament, whom Fr Richard was the celebrant, he talked on the vineyard as God's chosen people. It is not enough to have many leaves but it is far better to be fruitful. Noah is like a fruitful vineyard together with the many descendents after him, nation by nation.

Noah was not tainted with the sins of the world. Even when he was tempted, he showed no signs of giving in. For that reason alone, God chose him and was very pleased with him. How fortunate would we be if we were to encounter such an individual in this century. Or marry one.lol. But then again, there is always something attractive about badass guys.(Kick myself) Bad to the bone, you name it.Ops did I just say that? Well, I quote opinions. Not necessarily mine, that is :D With a guy like Noah, I should think I would not be intimidated by him simply because he is so good, loving and God-abiding. I have not crossed path with many good hearted people so far.The precious few are those whom I will treasure till the day I cease in existence. For the many battles I choose to stay down, they persisted endlessly to pick me up, eager for me to greet the new dawn.

If I have just one superpower to inherit, please bless me to be a happiness giver, rectifying my guilt in the past. My role model will always be Mother Teresa. There is so much sadness in the world we do not speak of. We either move on or ignore because we ourselves have our own lives to worry about. Even that is a handful. There is a saying, if you can't take care of yourself, how can you take care of others?

The Carmelite sisters ask me occasionally. What do you really want to do with your life?

Surprisingly I am left clueless. There are times when we are trampled by people when we are just trying to be nice.Hello. Well, I for one, would not let such manipulators have their way again. On a bad day, these are my thoughts.

"You know what? I hate comparisons. I am not built to be a superwoman. I am not cut-out to be a freaking millionaire or whatever crap you want me to be. I definitely hate those who DO NOT appreciate me. Well, go to hell. I don't even like you at all for putting me down like a piece of sh*t."
There I've said it.

We cry in our silence.
We smile through our tears.
We say yes when we actually mean no.
Stop pushing us to the limit.
Please.
The least, tell us we deserve happiness,
for the wonderful person we are.
Is that so hard?


I do not get angry without a reason, God forbid. And because I love Him, and because He died for me on the cross I love the very people that persecute, laugh and ridicule me. Stone me for all I care. Hate is a one time adjective soothed only by the love of God. If I hate someone, it would mean I hate God too. Why allow that?

So be nice. Don't make me hate you. You need to know I really don't want to.

No comments: