My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Relaxing Easter



Woke up with a fresh new feeling. It's God's day today and ours. Happy Easter! Today draws a significant meaning to our renewed faith. May we breathe in the air with much gratitude and a much deeper sense of belonging.

As Max Lucado puts it,

" Adopted but not transported.
New family, but not a new house.
We know our Father's name,
but we haven't seen His face.
He has claimed us,
but has yet to come for us."

Went to Starbucks Jalan Song with one of my closest friend today. She made time for me this afternoon so was touched lol. We enjoyed our sip of frappucino on her part, while I took chocolate since I am allergic to coffee. Yeah I know, what a shame right? I mean,come on, I am allergic to only coffee. Damn! Sophia, if you are reading this post, I know you love coffee to bits. You should come to this place! lol

Anyway the environment there was cosy. I like the design and the feel of the building itself. Even the decor suits my taste. Me likey. Seriously. Won't want to reveal more because I think it's up to the patrons of the place to decide for themselves when they make a visit. :D

I think I could spend hours chattering away here, except that my time is limited.
:)
Will be here again next week with my youngest sis.Am sure she'll dig this place too.


My rating for this place? 4/5. haha.

1 comment:

Sophia said...

the word coffee caught my attention :)