My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If possible, grant me more time


I wish I have more time.

I really do.

It feels like my hours are shortened every day of my life. Except weekends. Phew. What a relief.
But still, I can do more with extra hours.

Thank God for friends and loved ones who understand my hectic schedule. I know I cannot always be there for them but I can promise to try.

I am learning a lot from my past mistakes by starting to see the bits of pieces falling into place.

Lord grant me wisdom and patience for the things I cannot change. This too is my wish for everyone else.

Slowly, gradually, I want to be proud of myself for emerging stronger than ever.
We are all able people. We can make it, eventually.
Let's keep our hopes and spirits high.

No comments: