My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Accepting life and myself


Before bed yesterday I stayed up awhile to do some arrangements of the thoughts. It was a cold night accentuated with slight rain, making it easier for me to relax after a long tiring day. Ironically I did not do much but still, maybe due to my age I started to feel its effects.

However so, I am back on my feet again this morning, being it a new day.

Thus, I am hopeful to start my day with the right kind of mindset.




First comes first, I must accept life with grace. It is a kinder way to acknowledge our limitations.


Secondly, I may not be the best, but I must not punish myself for that.

Third of all, my insights must be from above. This kind of wisdom is heaven-bound and worth learning.

In life, I may have hurt people and people may hurt me, but I have always believed that everything happens for a reason. I will not justify my actions because only God has the power to do so, but I stay true to my feelings. I do not deny them. If they are wrong, I will learn from them.

They say life is too short to be overlooked. Therefore, I feel it is time for me to have a more credible sense of perspective in life. I do not want to follow the crowd, nor do I want to lead.
If happiness has a price to pay, what more to say about love? This is the way of the world.
How reassuring it is that God is the total opposite.

I want to start anew again. Build my life up from scratch.Change. Too long have I lingered in the shadows of my insecurities. Now is the time.It can never be more right. There can be a no better tomorrow if we don't take siege of the todays of our lives.

Behold strength is defined in a new meaning. Sometimes being weak does not necessarily means you are discouraged and defeated. It will be the main drive for you and me to focus on the essentials.

The only way to be free is to be who you really are, within. Don't be afraid. Let us take comfort that this world is temporary but His kingdom will have no end.
Amen.

No comments: