My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Expect little and happy therapy


Expect little.

These words have imparted me tremendously. Simply because it is the truth.

It is strange to note how long it takes me to realize that despite how we expect the situation to be, what unravels is not to our satisfaction.

Thus, disappointment sets in.
We start to question, then inwardly lay judgement. Isn't that inappropriate?We would be at fault too, in such case. When are we going to learn, tell me? What if we are too late?

The world is full of opportunities; adventures. Yet it holds a bittersweet foretaste of reality.
It's complicated, it's simple, it's all in between.
The worries in my head are overcrowded, some necessary to keep me on my toes, others, reflect part of my insecurities. Tap into my soul, and you will find me no different than you or anyone else; trying to survive in this temporal bliss we call world.


Ergo, writing is my escapism method.
My pen is my weapon? On the contrary, it is my happy therapy. My thoughts are far more transparent in paper than they are, in my actions. I believe it transports me to a safer place, one that need not much, but inspiration and imagination. Writing becomes my heart beat, my temper regulator. Any writer will understand this. It's surprisingly passionate, sudden and overwhelming. Like an ocean, vast, just write to your heart's content.


We may have very little here on earth, but who knows of the treasures we collect in heaven.


Let us remind ourselves to expect very little but love a lot. Even in our brokenness, we can try to reach out. Let us do so in order to make a difference. Our pathways are in fact, constantly changing. Make the first move and hold your ground.

No comments: