My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Monday, December 15, 2008

It's not about me, it's about You.

It's not about me.
It's about Someone who matters more than me.
And He comes as suddenly as a whisper,maybe even a sigh.
We always thought to an extend what life offers can make us happy.

It's not true.

Letting go is hard to do now, but I must in order to heal again.
I believe in chances, the more in true love in its great clarity of thoughts.
I have the answer, in his silence. It has been 4 days.

I am not discouraged.
Perhaps God knew he was not the one.
God said, "You have an uncommon call to an uncommon life. Do not weep, for I will bring you peace."

So I ought to manage my gifts well and unfurl His goodness. Herald Him. After all, His coming is soon and preparations of Christmas are at hand.

One of my favourite Christian book authors, Max Lucado, says,
"You will find the cure for common life; your sweet spot. You have one, you know. Your life has a plot; your years have a theme. You can do something in a manner no one else can.
When your contributions enrich God's reputation, your days grow suddenly sweet."

Forget the heartache and the rejection.
You know someone who will never say no.

No comments: