My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Time and tide waits for no man


God is directing your steps and delighting in every detail of your life. (Psalms 37:23-24) Doesn't matter who you are. Potbellied or prized purebred? God sees no difference.
Life is at times, fast paced, and other times, slow. I am feeling the need to escape into a holiday getaway, for a relaxing time and space. The suffocation of the world gets to me quite often. I know God is there along the way but there is this urge in me to just follow my heart, even if God do not quite agree.

I feel blessed to be loved so much that He died for us on the Cross. I do not want to forget that, ever. So in my times of doubt and insecurities, I chased the questions away because they are not relevant or anywhere significant compared to His mercy.

And today, I will try to make the best of the hours and minutes. It shall never come to pass again.


No comments: