My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Silent thoughts

No words can say what I have felt these past few days. I just hope things will get better. I pray hard but I must not expect too much.



The time you lost, you held your cross,
No tears did your eyes tell,
The time you lost, no matter what the cost,
your strength will show you through.

But time will heal,
what your heart conceal,
and this I know too well.

The road you've known,
that takes you home,
is waiting strong and true.

For this child of mine,
She'll forever shine,
Angel rays watch over you,
Angel rays watch over you.


I am down on my knees, begging You please, come comfort me in my sorrow, help me to start a new tomorrow.

No comments: