My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My romantic self writing to no one at all.



Close your eyes,
dream of me,
if you want to, only.

I am not asking you to miss me.
I am not asking for anything at all.
I just want to know if you are real,
and if you are here for me.
I don't know who you are,
I don't even know myself,
so I'll let you go,
and I'll walk away first,

before I can ever turn back,

before I can even change my mind.



Passing by as strangers,

are we playing medleys?
hoping to find one another,

in the midst of the crowd?
what if we weren't suppose to be?

and what if we just leave it at that?
Can I ever ever know you at all?
what a shame.
I can almost feel you,

beating, resoundingly.
But a vision of you, unclear.
and memories, they don't know you too.


I stand in the rain,

and I walk in it,alone.
Maybe one day you will feel my pain,

of not knowing what to do,

when it comes to you.

What you keep to yourself, you lose, what you give away, you keep forever. Axel Munthe

No comments: