My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Make up bla bla bla

Arghhhh...I sound like someone in a CLEO advertisement.haha.'Make ups are a must for the womenfolk.'
Oh, I beg to differ. I prefer au naturel. But these days I have been nagged, threatened (you name it)to be more..erm..let's just say,more elaborate on my appearance,haha. Can't I be Plain Jane, for goodness sake?
I know Kuching is thronged with many beautiful ladies.The power of make-up, my dear, chorused my friends in the background.
In turn, I do my 360 degrees sigh. You do the imagining. :D
I can't even put on a mascara correctly!(shame, shame)

Thus I leave the experts at Shiseido Parkson to do the trick. Ok, I admit, I love
t
he final touches and I really really really (shrek really) want to look like this everyday...
But I am so freaking lazy to dress up. I mean,let's rephrase, I am so pin tua to do step by step makeup leh, so hassling. Of course I was pinched by a girl friend who reprimanded me fiercely as well.

"So you want to be kiam chai la?"

Cis. lol.Oh well, it's so troublesome being a lady. Why can't such fate befall guys?UNFAIR.
So I got all my essentials and experimented around with the cosmetic kits etc. You can create all kinds of look as long as you are willing to learn. As for me, I go for tutorials, via Youtube,lol. I managed some blackish Gothic look. (after thousands of trial and error?) Ok, so there was this one time I looked like a scary Halloween monster.Serious. Don't laugh. It's true. Hope it's not so scary haha. Point is, I still have lots to learn, especially when it comes to makeup.

Dang, I still have not blogged on the continuation of Genesis. I am supposed to talk on Noah and the ark. Wait, it's Sabbath, isn't it? Rest dulu(grinning mischievously)... then blog on Monday. God says we must rest on Sunday. So I am obeying Him diligently. (So this is me trying a Gothic look. Hope it's emo enough,lol)

I better make sure I don't stray into other topics again in my next post other than Noah. So much for blog management,heh.

No comments: