My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What do I do?


I am trying to reach out to you,
but you keep pushing me away,
It's not that I don't try,
I just don't know how to.

I'm going to let this feeling end.
Right now, right then.

Breakaway if I can,
from the image of you I wanted you to be..

It's not fair,

if I have to explain,
When there is nothing to begin with,
You and your stand.


After so long,years swiftly pass us by,
when I am going to understand,
you shut it all out,

leaving me in the rain.

I don't mind the pain now,
If you don't know, I have nothing to fear,
I can still be a friend....
and that's all I am.
Making sense of it all,
it's time I....
Grow close, grow wise.

No comments: