My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Talking, knowing, understanding but hurting in the end


I am awake but it still feels like dreaming.
I could not forget the conversations, as much as I tried too.

Monday was long way past but..........
words they stayed on like a nail hammered into the head.

Sometimes I prayed for no emotion.

Goodness, if only I was that heartless.


I do not know my true feelings at all
so
I end up not saying it,
ignoring it....
I can't take it if the final word is rejection.

Because I still long for friendship,

when the truth is unveiled.

And what truth is that when I have to hide and put on a brave front, like I always do,
for 8 years......
I still hate goodbyes.
I won't say it,
so I'll be content with what I have today,
the only way God feels is best for me.


No comments: