My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blogging a remedy


There are emotional turbulences this week. And the week before. Barely slept but I am still breathing. Live through life answerable to God alone. He plans my pathways but it gets harder as I trod deeper. Maybe disasters are meant for the sole purpose of strengthening the weak being.

Decisions.

Heartaches.

The words will only get us choking.

What can we say when thrown into a mess of judgements.

The breakdown of emotions.
Hearts, they don't break even.


If we don't open our eyes,

We'll be putting up pretenses,

No, we're worth much more than that,

A tragedy it seems,

an immaculate dream.


I was jolted mid-way from my daydreams
with this song in my head. Thus, I will try to record it and see if I can get a decent sound out of it. Simple lyrics but with alternative tunes.. here goes one I call my own.

I believe this is the chorus.


So we crash,
so we burn,

We're so human,

So we cry(so we cry) So we lie (so we lie),

No one listens.

Only You,
Only You,

are the remedy,

Oh come....Oh come..
Set us free...(2x)



1 comment:

Taffy A.E. Jong said...

Ok am working on the song now. The tempo a little fast but the words come out a blur. So need some improvization.....
Going to take some time now but it's good to be preoccupied, especially in crucial times like these... November and December are my rest months before the start of school. Routine will rule again.