My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Season of Lurve lol






Can't wait for November.

2 WEDDINGS!

With yours trully as bridesmaid. Hahaha.
(Please don't ask when's her turn. She'll tune off in total 'politeness':P)

Unlike 27 dresses, my total dress will be 3 LOL. (for now.)

Katherine Heigl, you still win hands down:D

I know it's not my big day but all the same, I am super excited. Who wouldn't? Two of my close friends have found their ever after other half and professed true love and devotion. There will always be good and bad times, no doubt, but the most crucial part of marriage is they get to journey through life together.Awww. The sacredness in marriage, the unity, the promise.

Wow.


And my other half is somewhere missing.Kns, lost his map, kot. Kolie
n. I probably need to wait for him forever. Depending on my vocation though. I've been told we have three vocations in life and it will be revealed to us in time. (jeng jeng)
  • Marriage
  • Singlehood
  • Religious
So I am clueless to which is mine...It's like a walk to remember all over again (gushes) Ok, I am so overreacting:P Please don't hang me up on the wall of shame, I implore mercy of you:P I'll admit,I'm a die hard romantic. The sleepless in Kuching kind.(grins)


So I'm toasting to these two wonderful ladies. You know who you are. (Winks). Let this love blossom throughout the years. I may be short of two single friends and I'll miss the times we spend together, but rest assured you both are affectionately in my heart forever. (That goes to my other close friends who will be married in the future too.)

Name your first born after me ya? (Perasan) Kidding:P

Silly how I dreamt of my own wedding but Mr So-called Mysterious refused to be seen, thus his countenance will remain a question mark. What a laugh:) So let's ab
andon my secret wish for awhile and celebrate this season of love.

  • White weddings
  • Church bells
  • Choir
  • Violin-playing
  • Flower girls
  • Wedding bouquet
  • Diamond rings
and two hearts in union.
A kiss to seal it all.
Don't you just love weddings?

From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven.
And when two souls are destined to be together find each other, their streams
of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being.

In the meanwhile, I'll busy myself to find
i. the second bridesmaid dress, ( the first is in my closet now,lol)
i
i. the speech
iii. p & c :D



No comments: