My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Going M.I.A ..for a good cause lol




Until The Perfect Bridesmaid gown is found, expect a slowdown of blogging activity from the to-be-bridesmaid herself. lol. Being a bad multi-tasker, her disappearance is estimated to be
from up to a few days to a week. The art of focusing remains a discipline:)



Do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; you do not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland

Isaiah 43:18-19 NLT
In short, I want a perfect wedding for both of my friends. For now, let's get busy with invitations. Here's a chapel I won't mind getting married in. It's located in Nusa Dua, Bali:P

I am getting goosebumps already, haha.

Recognise this next place? I was thinking why not have a wedding here? I mean
mine that is lol.

















In the excitement of being a bridesmaid, I hope one day I will be able to walk down the same aisle too, and with the person whom I trully love and he who trully loves me as well.

Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

I Corinthians 13:7-8





No comments: