My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Done!

Mission accomplished.lol. Bridesmaid gown kao tim sai! So my M.I.A is cancelled (for the moment:P)

Gab bought her hair extensions today, more like a few strands of hair to diversify her hair style.:D
They are bright pink btw:P to c
omplement her feisty red short spike.
So much for fashion statements.

Due to her heroic kitty rescue, she decided to be utterly generous and gave away two of her strands to ME. laughs. She even offered to don them on my ori hair and guess what? I ended up looking like a pathetic Avril Lavigne. Except she's blonde and my crown of glory is 'rusty orangey' So as the fake Avril Lavigne let me belt this song to you., a.k.a Girlfriend.

Hey hey you you,

I got myself extensions,

no way, no way,

two streaks of pink hair,

hey hey you you,

I wear them after work. (lol)


Hey hey you you,

I don't wanna be Avril,

no way no way,

but it's kinda cool though,

hey hey you you,

I have so much fun,

being a fake punk.


Ok the next part is dedicated to my ex idol LOL.


You're so fine,

make you mine,

but you're famous,

bye, bye, bye,

flying kisses,

make you disappear,

from my life,

just because,

you're a movie star.


Back to earth,

down to earth,

can't you be that?

What a pity,

I'm so silly,

to be thinking,

you're the kind of guy,

that makes me feel so right (feel so right)


*Everyone claims they love you,

I know so much better,

your looks are all they're after yeah,

Will they take you as who you are?*( no way, no way....)


Hey hey you you,

I know you don't know me,

no way no way,

just another of your fan,

hey hey you you,

I'm too old already,

for this kind of crushes.

on you...... hahahah.


Anyway I bet his Miss Right must be gorgeous, sexy and you name it, all that's sugar and spice.lol.

I used to say how I wish to be in her shoes, in this pic, where this lady, Uhm Jung Hwa, is his love interest in the story "Seducing Mr Perfect" Well not any more apparently. :) Dream on Taff.

Speaking of crushes, lol,when I was back in my hey days in Unimas I used to like this actor from a korean drama series too. I'd put his picture in my purse and my friends( tsk tsk) even mistook him as my tunang(kononnya lol). Wanna see? (Sia soi nia) Unleashing my dark secret from the past, presenting...........(it's a bit blur, been in the cupboard for ages, collecting dust.)

Okay, so he's fairer than me. Doesn't mean he's a sissy lol:DD










But the best person to love is......... of course, (winning hands down)
God. We need not fear rejection from Him. He gives none.:)

Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble,
attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility;
for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible.
It is therefore able to undertake all things, and warrants them to take effect,
where he who does not love, would faint and lie down.

THOMAS A KEMPIS

2 comments:

♫ ε m z 小愛™ said...

Eheheh. Nice song eh! <33

That Korean guy so ugly wan le. And is DH really engaged to that girl??

Taffy A.E. Jong said...

Haha, thx. It's adapted lol. (the song, that is) No leh the korean guy ok ok nia. DH is not engaged to that girl. They are just collaborating in the same movie. Neh, that seducing Mr Perfect. Though I think no one can take the tittle Mr Perfect though... lol.