My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Icebox


A friend of mine introduced to me this song. Really nice actually, although I never heard of the singer. I loved the piano cover more, btw, by David Sides:) Awesome playing.

I think emotions suddenly rushed over.Not many songs have that sort of capability to overwhelm me to that degree. But this one did.

For me, it is sad to have regrets.
It is such a pity to have music in your head but no ability to play it,
nor the voice to belt it out.
So hence I try to be contented in composing it.
Perhaps the closest to music I'll ever get.
Like the song, Icebox,
I got this ice box where my heart used to be,

I'm so cold, I'm so cold, I'm so cold.

If I have a choice, I'll do everything to make it all okay again.

No comments: