My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

lol, obsessed with weddings..



hahaha. Don't get me wrong.

Maybe being bridesmaid made me feel the longing of actually being a bride:) I know. I know. Crazy right?
So to quench my curiosity I dressed up as one. I think I love the flowers the most. There is always something beautiful about weddings. Only one thing is missing in this photo. Wa eh ang kin ta lok?Pang ki? lol.Somewhere around kua. Anyway enough about my crap.

I had two lovely days as a bridesmaid on Tuesday 11/11/2008 and Monday 24/11/2008.
The wedding of two of my close friends since childhood, Magdalene and Valerie.

Oh how they shone radiantly as brides. So happy and gorgeous. How blessed are the husbands who have them!


Cheers to weddings!

"Love is patient and kind."

No comments: