My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Heartstrings


She walks home in the rain,
no sun to guide her way,
just stars in her eyes,
a cross in her hand…

Her heart is like glass,
her face a landscape,
but you don’t see her, do you?
this girl walking across the street,
a few miles more, can you hear her whisper?
this long journey on her own,
her feet damp and sore..

Hiding the pain,
she walks and walks again,
plasters on her soul,
“I’m walking in the rain,” she says,
“Stop me if you can,
when love has turned its back,
how can I return again?”

Cruel.
Cruel.
Cruel.
Denying the mess deep inside you.
Torn.
Torn apart.
Can I find you?
Can I love you?
Can you find me?
Can you love me?
Save her, save me please.

No comments: