My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Little fancy lol










Remember I used to love Daniel Henney to bits?Hahah..well DREAM ON.lol, I have stopped being so silly. No doubt his looks definitely make me stop on my tracks but what about his character? Hmm..actors are unreadable.

but then, well I guess people as handsome as that, erm,how do I put it nicely, are not so approachable, even if they do mean well?

I don't really know. I mean...............

How many of us actually see a very gorgeous guy with an average girl next door and ends up falling head over heels in love enough to marry her? Should I do a survey?lol.
The results may be interesting, don't you think?


Put me in a crowd of gorgeous women and this really cute guy walks into the room. I probably give him a friendly smile but he on the other hand will definitely be too preoccupied with the beauties. Can you see my point there?hahahaha. A classic!

I don't think my prince charming is that shallow:) I pray he'll be just as I'd imagined him to be, kind, pleasant, considerate and loving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bubbyee DH....*waves* sayonara dude....hahaa

Taffy A.E. Jong said...

:D