My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Monday, September 8, 2008

If only my thoughts come in clearly...


I feel like taking another holiday again. Hence I allow myself some time to reflect in the rain.lol.
Life is too short to let it pass by. We can never be too sure how many miracles we've missed along the way.

I wish I knew what God has in store for me. I have concerns that I am trying my best to deal with, willing myself to be persevering in the face of any storms.

I do not want to be swept away into delirium or lose myself in the freedom I have sometimes once in a while. I want to make good use of my time. I just don't know how.

There's always something magical about the life we're living in. We take things for granted too easily that we forgot how significant it is to carry ourselves in the lives we are bestowed. Seems only like yesterday I was a child with no worries in the world. Today, I am a grown woman with (oh why oh why must I mention,lol) childlike behaviour. Seriously. Perhaps it's hard to let go of the past. I look at my parents. They have aged, and they are all I have. My siblings have also grown up, including my youngest in her sweet sixteen and we're all a set of different generations.
I hope I am doing what's right. I may not be successful now being so unsure of the future but I hope things will change in the coming days.We have the power to make or break.

Until then I will dream of the September rain , revelling in it, if only it will make me wiser.

It is the heart that makes a man rich. He is rich according to what he is, not according to what he has.

Henry Ward Beecher

No comments: