My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Flattery

Please don't flatter yourself,
You're not the only one,
this heart has ever felt.

Please don't exaggerate,
don't tell me you're okay,
you're okay and that you care.

I will admit it, if you admit it,
It's harder than we both know,
It's easy to fall apart,
look where we are...

I can forgive it,
I can't forget it,
You're melting me with all these scars,
but you can't see,
that the heart is scarred,
I'm not in your heart.

We're both hurt than we appear,
the world will never know,
we both have tasted tears, my dear,
You're denying what I say,
I bruise easily,
How about you?

No comments: