My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a week



Let's just say I am coping with life at the moment, hence less blog these days.

The truest warrior in life can be full of flaw. It makes them human. I hope I belong to that category.

To forget what bothers me somewhat, I give you two pictures of someone I used to like.lol.


Okay, I know it's kind of silly but I like his pose.

I wish I have that confidence.
They always look like they have everything going on for them, these beautiful people.
All the 5Cs.

But are they really happy?

Only God knows.
I envy them but I don't think it's fair when I know very little of their world.


No comments: