My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thursday's terror

Terror attacks in Mumbai (AP) Three days of terror The timeline of the carnage in Mumbai, which killed at least 195 people.

I am overwhelmed by terror of the massacre of Mumbai. Hundred plus people have died, bloodshed everywhere. I knew it beforehand from the internet and it has rendered me into silence. I will not attempt to insert pictures either.

Innocent lives in a split second, banished from the face of the earth. I put myself in their shoes,
their circumstances that day.

I began to question God. Why does He not see?
Where is He?

Pain.
Anguish.
The world is never free from these.

This is not the end. Let us pray that we are prepared for the battle.
Nothing is predictable.

No comments: