My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I pray


I pray,
that I will forget you soon,
You are just another passerby,
in this walk of life; mine,
just a couple of hours,
not less, not more,
and eventually you will be a shadow,
that slowly fades away.

To you,
I am just a number,
Just a paper,
Just a fulfillment of duty,
and to think that once,
once, I thought of you,
this stupidity, this blindness,
Oh my heart,
why this sudden madness,
cure me quickly I beg you,
cast me far from this
impulsion I call feeling.
This I pray,
This I ask of you,
if you know the meaning of mercy.

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.
-ANAIS NIN


In real love, you want the other person's good. In romantic love,
you want the other person.
-MARGARET ANDERSON



4 comments:

♫ ε m z 小愛™ said...

HEHEHE

PUBLIC BANK GUY

Taffy A.E. Jong said...

wrong lol!It's just a general comment:DD and a general poem:D haiya u.. go and bz urself with Reita lol.

Sophia said...

Hoi!

Taffy A.E. Jong said...

Ok, it's just me being emo-ish:P