My top priority

My top priority
He who will never leave and never dies.
We don't have to work to impress God.
He knows who we are and accepts us with unconditional love.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

OMgoodness.lol


After such a long long drought of the mind, I am slowly returning to the writing scene, as in blogging lol. Anyway, I had difficulties in accessing this blogger.com too so thus fueled my procrastination as well. That aside, I am back. Many things have happened and many will stay in the memory as lessons of the past.

As Peter Ustinov puts it, "The point of living, and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe that the best is yet to come." and with that comes Albert Einstein's quote,"It's a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."

Last week, I have left the city awhile for a day, to seek some form of peace in a vast building surrounded by books. I had no idea how on earth my visit there could actually tone down my insecurities. Surprisingly it did, crazy as it seemed. Yet, it is terrible somehow to note that I have to escape in order to be free? Why me? Every sense of competitiveness dies every day. I am at the full stops of my crossroads. I do not want helplessness to consume me. The coldness of the environment heightened my refusal to return to routine. But time will eventually runs its course again, and I want the will to rise again, care not for the disappointments and failures soon to deter me. I submerge myself in writings because I am able. I am quiet to be in communion with what I lack.

Alone but not broken. Forgotten but not discouraged. Ordinary but special to few. The cost of happiness is priceless.

No comments: